Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

I have water coming into the drain pan as expected. However

I have water coming into the drain pan as expected. However to the left of drain pan there is still a small amount water coming from underneath of freezer. I took off the back where ice maker supply connects to the ice maker valve. It seems to be coming from just above the coils to the left and above the drain pan.
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

So believe it or not, this is a common issue and unfortunately not easy to fix at all. The probelm is going to be that your drain pan itself cracked. This drain panel actually has a long narrow path that runs behind the compressor that normally cracks and the entire pan really needs to be replaced. Below is a picture of where it normally cracks.

Please remember to rate my service before you leave. If you have any other questions, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond. You can continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need even after rating my service. Thank you!

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Makes sense. I pushed out the fridge a little further to get a better look and it seemed to have stopped. How in the world do you pull that pan out? The fan seems easy enough to move. Do i need to pull out the compressor too?
So pulling the compressor is really not an option without major work being done. But if you remove the fan, you can twist the drain pan enough to remove it through that area. If you really can't remove it, then you'd actually need to empty the refrigerator and freezer and then tape the doors shut. Then tip the refrigerator forward and put wood blocks under the back wheels. You can remove the drain pan from below the refrigerator if you for some reason can't get the pan out through the condenser fan area.