Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

My Whirlpool washer will not start. Washer has water, no clogged

My Whirlpool washer will not start. Washer has water, no clogged filters on water solenoids, has power.

It will indicator lights cycle through the wash, spin, etc. but the washer does absolutely nothing.
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to helping you!

• Set the Program Selector knob at the 6
o’clock position.
• Set the Spin Speed Selector knob at the 9
o’clock position.
• Press and hold the Pre Wash button and
press the POWER button. The five LEDs will
light.

Does anything happen after doing this?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Kelly, I have the wash machine disconnected with the back and top off, it is also in a motorhome!

It will take awhile to get it back and hook it up

What will the lights tell me

All you need to do is plug it in, nothing else. I just need to see if the control is responsive is all.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Kelly, the led was light comes on , thats all

Did all 5 of the lights come on?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

No, just the wash light and the push to start light flashing

Okay, that is kind of what I expected. All 5 should have come on. Doing what you did is forcing the control into service mode. Since it did not go, the control is faulty. That also corresponds with the symptoms you are seeing. That control is pictured and available below and is accessed from the top of the machine, on the RH wall.

Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help!

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year! They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

Control <----- CLICK HERE FOR THE CORRECT PART FOR YOUR MODEL

Please remember to leave positive feedback before you leave. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!