Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

Need information on how to remove back and side panels to install

Need information on how to remove back and side panels to install rear drum bearing kit on GE DPSR473EW0WW electric dryer
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

So believe it or not, the back and side panels are not removed to replace this bearing. You actually need to come in through the front of the dryer to replace these parts. Below is a video that shows you the entire process on how to replace this bearing assembly.

CLICK HERE for video

Please remember to rate my service before you leave. If you have any other questions, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond. You can continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need even after rating my service. Thank you!