Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

samsung wf317aag/xxa checked lines clear new pumprun 1 cycle

samsung wf317aag/xxa checked lines clear new pumprun 1 cycle still same water wont pump out will spin if water is sucked out with shop vac
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

So if everything is clear but the water won't drain out and the pump is new, it sounds like you're going to have a bad control board. To confirm, you'll need to check power down at the drain pump when it should be draining and see if you have 120 volts between the 2 power supply wires to the pump. If you do not have 120 volts, then your main relay control board would need to be replaced.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

ok no voltage what part number do I need?

So you'll want to double check with a parts supplier, but the relay board appears to be part number MFS-WF317-00 for your model.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Replaced board, all is good. I am hero to my wife again! Thank you.

Awesome. I'm so glad everything is up and running. You have a great rest of the day!