Chas
Chas, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Maytag, Whirlpool, GE & Kenmore Factory Trained Service Tech

I have an Amana gas stove and I am having a lot or trouble

I have an Amana gas stove and I am having a lot or trouble with it. It's about 6 yaers old and I'm ready to roll it out the door. I pre heat the oven to bake and have to check it every tem minutes to see if it's still on. usually I have to cancle and start over again, pre heating ect...

Can you help?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Chas replied 9 months ago.

Hello from our service,

My name is Chas, I am so happy to help you today.
Before we get started, I would like to help us get on the same page so that our interaction will go smoothly.
I might give you an answer immediately, or ask you a question. Either way, we are likely to be in a question and answer format, so you will need to click reply to expert if:
a. You want to add detail.
b. Your question was not fully answered.
c. You want to ask further questions.

I would like to say that we are also on the honors system. I in good faith am going to do my utmost to ensure your satisfaction.

Can I get the complete model number?

Find Your Range/Stove/Oven Model Number

Customer: replied 9 months ago.

hi chris

Expert:  Chas replied 9 months ago.
Hi, Can I get the complete model number?
Customer: replied 9 months ago.

where can I find it

Expert:  Chas replied 9 months ago.
Find Your Range/Stove/Oven Model Number
Customer: replied 9 months ago.

agr544vox 1

Expert:  Chas replied 9 months ago.
Does the broil function work okay?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.

yes

Expert:  Chas replied 9 months ago.
You have a bad spark module causing your problem, very easy repair, you can order the replacement by clicking on the blue link below.

Click here for the correct part for your unit.

Repair Clinic offers a 365 day no question ask return policy, so if the repair does not work you can return the part to them for a full refund, yes this even includes electronic parts that many other part suppliers will not allow to be returned.

Click on the blue link below to see a video on how to replace the module.

Click here for a video on how to replace it.

All I ask of you is to please rate me with one of the top 3 ratings. If there is anything else I can help you with today just let me know. You can continue asking questions for as long as you like even after you rate me. If you are done and rate a 1 or 2 s please consider replying and telling me what more I can do or what more you would have liked that was within my power so that I possibly give you that information or help me improve my customer satisfaction rating. . .

Bonuses are welcome if I have helped you a lot, however they are not mandatory

Customer: replied 9 months ago.

how much ie that

Expert:  Chas replied 9 months ago.
Depending where you find one, between $80 to $200 for it.
Chas, Home Appliance Technician
Experience: Maytag, Whirlpool, GE & Kenmore Factory Trained Service Tech