Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

I have Frigidaire Affinity ATF7000EGO washer. it runs through

I have Frigidaire Affinity ATF7000EGO washer. it runs through the entire wash cycle and gets to the drain cycle and spins very slow back and forth a few times, seems to drain the water, but never hits that very fast spin cycle to drain all the water. then it stops. everything is side is still drenched.?
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

Does the timer actually count down to the end or does it shut off before the timer counts down completely?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
It shuts off prior to completion
OK so that's a fairly common problem with this washer and it means that the PTC sensor built into the door latch assembly isn't giving a good signal to the motor control board to allow the washer to go into high speed spin, so it just shuts off. The PTC sensor can not be replaced separately, the entire door latch needs to be replaced even though I'm sure the door is still locking. Either way, it's actually a fairly easy part to replace if you're handy. You'll need to unplug the washer and open the door to start with. Then there is a wire ring around the front lip of the rubber door gasket. Use a flat head screwdriver and pry the wire ring off. From there you can pull the gasket back out of the way. Remove the screws going into the door latch from the front and reach behind to replace the door latch assembly. Below is a link to the latch assembly you'll need to order and replace for this model.

Please remember to rate my service before you leave. If you have any other questions, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond. You can continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need even after rating my service. Thank you!

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Thanks a lot! Great advice and link to the part. Came in today and I fixed this afternoon.
I will absolutely recommend this service.
You can use me for a testimonial any time.
Joe H
Deerfield Beach, FL
Awesome, I'm very glad you got it all up and running again. Thank you very much for the feedback. Have a great weekend!