Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  7+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

My Bosch Nexxt Premium WFMC640SUC spins very slowly. The clothes

My Bosch Nexxt Premium WFMC640SUC spins very slowly. The clothes are still wet.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 10 months ago.
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

If you watch the tub during spin, does it sit there and go back and forth and never really ramps up to speed before stopping and going the other direction? Or does it spin in one direction for a few minutes just like normal only slower?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.

IT spins in one direction slowly.

OK so unfortunately this means that your motor control board itself is just bad. There is a control board mounted to the floor below the tub that controls how the washer spins. if it's spinning in one direction, the washer doesn't see a problem with the unit draining or with the balance of the cycle, so the control board itself would need to be replaced.

Please remember to rate my service before you leave. If you have any other questions, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond. You can continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need even after rating my service. Thank you!

Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience: 7+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.

OK. Is this something I can do? If you where do I get a new board?

If you're handy you can replace the part yourself. The washer will need to be pulled forward and then all the screws removed from the back panel. Remove the back panel and then you can access the part. You can can get the new board at Repairclinic.com if you enter in your full model number, but there are 2 more numbers after the model you need to get the correct board. The full model is located on a sticker just inside the door way.

Tyler Z., Appliance Doc