Steve G., Handyman
Experience:  Very handy with appliance troubleshooting and repairs.

My food processor is Model 70580. I have locked the bowl in place but

My food processor is Model 70580. I have locked the bowl in place but it won't start. I can't find my manual.
Hello there and welcome to Just Answer. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be assisting you today. I am an engineer with over 30 years of electrical and electronic training, repair and installation experience. I will try and answer your question accurately and precisely so that we can get you on your way.

Now....that sounds like a Hamilton Beach Big Mouth Duo. I can get you the manual. I'll upload it and give you a link.

The lid HAS to be on and locked in place (quarter turn clockwise).

Do you have the lid on?

Let me know so that we can continue.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thanks for the offer. My solution was so simple that I am truly sorry to have bothered you and spent the money because all I had to do was push the reset button to reactivate the outlet. I don't even know how I happened to think of that. Because of your offer for the manual I am going to give you a good report. Thanks.