Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.

My new Frigidaire slide-in range (FFES3025LW) stops short of

My new Frigidaire slide-in range (FFES3025LW) stops short of sliding in completely because the molding on the front edges of the range won't fit over the bullnose edge on my Corian countertop. Any idea what I might do to solve the problem?

Thanks for your question. Please remember to rate my assistance when we're done. Please talk with me first before rating negatively.

If you look under the outside edges of the console you will see some support molded tabs for the outer edge of the curved mold for the console. You could cut those out will a razor blade or cutting nibs and that should give you a little more room to push it in farther. Otherwise you would have to modify the end of the console with a dremel tool with a straight cutting bit. There really is not much else you can do about that. If you go to this link you will see the backside of the console edge with the support flat plastic pieces I am referring to.