Repairman1981, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  10 years Repairing Appliances, Factory Trained in Several Major Brands Self employed owner at All Better Appliance

I have a 590 subzero. it runs constantly. is this normal or

I have a 590 subzero. it runs constantly. is this normal or does it need service ?
The easy answer to your question if you mean literally CONSTANTLY is yes. It is a sign of a bad control (best case scenario) and over cooling or it's a Freon leak/compressor not pumping right (can still have normal temps but won't for long). Also to try 1 simple thing (won't cause it to run constantly but will increase run time) is to clean your coils behind the grille. If never cleaned it can cause issues. If you stay on top of this or if your running literally constantly this isn't your issue. Lemme know if you need anything else on this one. Thanks!