Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

how to repair an fc code on a themador double oven model

how to repair an fc code on a themador
double oven model sc302t
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

So this FC error code is a very bad error I'm afraid to say and let me explain why. The error itself means you have a failed communication between the display control board and the relay control board. Now there is no way to test which board is causing the problem which is why the error code is so bad, but usually the display board is the issue. That being said, the two things you can try would be to turn the circuit breaker off to the oven for 60 seconds to see if the electronics will reset. If that doesn't work then you'll need to remove the control panel and make sure the wire harness between the display board and the relay board is secure and plugged in all the way. If you continue to have problems, you'd want to replace the display board first.