Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

My Bosch WTA3510US clothes dryer motor has become more noisy

My Bosch WTA3510US clothes dryer motor has become more noisy than normal. I removed the motor and cleaned it. The motor shaft turns smoothly and quietly. No bearing issue. The motor has an external it possible this capacitor has failed?
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

So the motor wouldn't run at all if the capacitor was bad. That being said, by far the most common problem is the blower wheel itself. The blower wheel connects to the back of the motor and you usually can't see anything wrong with the blower wheel, but the issue is that it just vibrates a lot when it gets up to speed and creates a really loud humming type noise. Either way, the blower wheel itself is the part I'd suggest ordering and replacing to solve this issue.