Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

I have an electric jenn-air microwave wall oven. It stopped

I have an electric jenn-air microwave wall oven. It stopped working when I was cleaning the oven below. I remember dueing this a long time ago. I believe the tech. said there was a reset button but I need to know where and how to reset. It is model number JMC8130DDB
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

So there is a reset button to the microwave but the entire microwave/oven combo will nee to be completely un-installed and the oven pulled out because the microwave plugs into a resettable outlet on the back of the oven and the switch is actually right next to the outlet that you need to push

Please remember to rate my service before you leave. If you have any other questions, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond. You can continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need even after rating my service. Thank you!