Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

maytag dishwasher mod # XXXXX wont start . touchpad

maytag dishwasher mod # XXXXX wont start . touchpad gives no response from left side controls . it still goes into diognostics and runs but i get nothing from the panel as far as starting the machine
Hello,My name is XXXXX XXXXX be helping you today. Give me a few minutes to pull up your model. thanks .Be right back. Does the control buttons on the left side at least beep when you press them or nothing ?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

nothing at all.

okay that's not good unfortunately, The control panel needs to be replaced. Touchpad and Control Panel W10254849       Main Product View you can order it at the following link. control panel you need to order and replace it to fix the issue. thanks and best wishes, Bryan