Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

I have a performa pavt920aww. It does not spin fast enough

I have a performa pavt920aww. It does not spin fast enough to get all the water out of the clothes and when in spin cycle, the agitator spins with the tube then stops and goes again. Any idea wht the issue may be? Thanks
Hello,My name is XXXXX XXXXX be helping you today. Give me a few minutes to pull up your model. thanks .Be right back.
the first thing you want to check one this is your belt, tip the machine back and roll the belt off, is it glazed ? (shinny) does it seem loose ? if its good you need to replace the pulley assembly. Washer Transmission pulley , thrust washer, and bearing repair kit. If the washer does not spin the bearing may be worn and it will cause a slow or no spin, instructions included. Drive Pulley 12002213 Main Product View for the pulley Order here for the belt click here