Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

Hello I have a Kitchen Aid gas ,six burners, large and small

I have a Kitchen Aid gas ,six burners, large and small ovens beside each other range.
The ovens are not self cleaning.The light in the small oven burnt out and no one has
Been able to unscrew the cover to fix it. Any ideas?
Thanks ,Kelli
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

Do you have a model number so that I can better assist you and see how the light is replaced for your model?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
OK so this is not kitchen aid at all, this is Thermador then? Is the light mounted on the back wall inside the oven?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
IT is a Jenn-Air, purchased at Sears apx. 10yearsago
OK perfect, these Jenn Air units were made by Thermador which is why you have that model number. Either way, those light covers are just screws on. They tend to seize into place due to the heat inside the oven over time however. I generally will put one of those rubber circles sold at grocery stores to help twist of caps on jars over top of the glass lens. Then I grip the lens with with channel locks and twist counter-clockwise to unscrew the lens and expose the bulb behind it so that you can replace it.