Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

how do I pull out and put in new cold and hot water valve controls

how do I pull out and put in new cold and hot water valve controls for a Bosh wfmc 3200 washing machine?

I have the top off and cold valve wires off. I am nit sure =hiow to getold valve out and new valve on the back panel
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

So it sounds like you've done most of the work already if you have the top panel off and disconnected the fill hose from the back of the washer. Now just disconnect the water lines inside the water connected to the valve. There is one plastic tab that you slide a flat head screwdriver under and pry out on to unlock the valve. Then the valve just twists 90 degrees counter-clockwise and pulls out. Below is a picture of the valve with a red arrow pointing to the tab you need to pry on.

graphic

Please remember to rate my service before you leave. If you have any other questions, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond. You can continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need even after rating my service. Thank you!

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

your image did come through however the tab broke on the old cold water and new one in

do same for hot water valve?

Hmm I'm sorry about the image--the site has issues uploading images sometimes, but it sounds like you have found the tab. Either way, yes the process is the same to remove the hot water valve. Just pry a bit on the tab and then twist the valve counter-clockwise to remove.