John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

Hi I am a newly divorced 46 year old woman who usually is a

Hi I am a newly divorced 46 year old woman who usually is a DIY person, however I purchased a 2nd hand Dishwasher, a GE Portable Model #GSC3500N10WW for my new home and when I got it to my house and tried to use it I took out the hoses and plug from the Unicouple basket and some idiot cut the hose too short and with no attachment for the unicouple I need. I wanted to replace the hoses that are there and too short to use and get a new unicouple on the dishwasher but can't seem to find any info on how to access or open the dishwasher to install myself. You have the unicouple I need, do you have the hoses and can you help me with how to open this dishwasher?

Thanks
Kelly Kennedy
Hi I,m John I will help you with the hoses for the d/w .
The part number is XXXXX the cost is $ 70.10 .
When you open the door you will see two metal brackets, remove the two screw and push the top backwards, this will remove the top, then remove the screws holding the plastic casing that holds the hoses, lay the d/w on its back and disconnect the drain and the water hose from the water valve and pull them out from the top then reverse the procedure for installing the new hoses .
if you require assistance once you receive the hoses let me know please .

Drain and Fill Hose Assembly WD24X10066      Main Product View