Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

Have a whirlpool duet Model #GEW9250PWO when turned it runs

Have a whirlpool duet Model #GEW9250PWO when turned it runs about a minute and stops with a E1 code don't have a manual to see what to do
Hello,My name is XXXXX XXXXX be helping you today. Give me a few minutes to pull up your model. thanks .Be right back.
okay the E1 means the thermistor is open. give me a few minutes to look up the part and some diagrams. be back shortly. thanks , Bryan
This is the thermistor. Thermistor(NNN) NNN-NNNN        Main Product View its basically a thermostat. you need to order and replace it, heres a link to order it. Order here theres a video there to show you how to replace it also. the part is around $22.00, thanks and best wishes, Bryan
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

can I test that part continuity

Not for continuity , If the dryer is showing an E1 fault the service tech sheets show bad thermistor.