Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

Kenmore Elite dishwasher. Pulled upwards on the handle to move

Kenmore Elite dishwasher. Pulled upwards on the handle to move it and the door is totally out of alignment. Pivot point is incorrect noe and door will not close. How do I realign?
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

So this is going to be difficult to explain but below is a picture of your hinges. You will need to pull the entire dishwasher out and disconnect the nylon cables from the door. Now there are 2 slots on the hinges which the hinge peg can go. So look at the hinge that is working properly and reinstall the hinge in the proper slot.

Please remember to rate my service before you leave. If you have any other questions, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond. You can continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need even after rating my service. Thank you!