Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!

The lock on my Frigidaire Self-Cleaning oven is stuck in the

The lock on my Frigidaire Self-Cleaning oven is stuck in the locked position, my oven door is open. The lock light is blinking. My oven door won't close. My oven is un-usable. I have tried cancell, trying to move the lock manually (it won't move), and unplugging from the wall. Can you help?

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to helping you! In one of the upper corners around the oven opening is a door switch. It is usually in the upper RH corner. Push and hold that switch in and start a cleaning cycle. Allow it to go for about 90 seconds, then press cancel. Let me know what happens, please.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

That did it. Thanks so much Kelly!

Please remember to leave positive feedback before you leave. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!