Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

I have a Dacor Millennia MCS127 oven. It emits a loud clicking

I have a Dacor Millennia MCS127 oven. It emits a loud clicking sound only when the oven is not turned on. I reviewed an earlier answer on your site regarding a similar issue. The expert, Tyler Z wrote the the problem was either the touchpad, the display board or the relay board. I removed the touchpad housing and the clicking is coming from the relay board. When I disconnected the display board's connections from the relay board, the clicking stopped. Based on your earlier advice, I believe the relay board needs to be replaced. Is the relay board for my oven the same as in your earlier response, i.e. from RepairClinic, Relay Board No. 92028? Thoughts? Thanks.
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

So actually the problem is NOT the relay board, the problem is the touchpad. If the clicking stops when you unplug the touchpad, then that touchpad itself needs to be replaced. The touchpad part number could be part number 62676R or 62676B but you'll need to contact and call them to determine which one you need for your particular model and serial number.

Please remember to rate my service before you leave. If you have any other questions, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond. You can continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need even after rating my service. Thank you!