Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

frigidaire washer will not fill

frigidaire washer will not fill
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

Does the washer still agitate even though it won't fill? Or does the washer just sit there and do nothing?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

it does nothing

Does the timer count down or does it just there there and not move anymore.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

timer will not count down but I can activate the lid switch and the spin and rinse cycle will work. I tried all cycles all around the rinse and spin are working. on all available cycles

OK so it sounds like you actually have a bad lid switch assembly. This lid switch assembly has a lot more involved then just a normal lid switch. There is a switch for the wash cycle as well as for the spin cycle which is why the spin cycle is still working. Try to change the water levels and water temperatures and if no water enters at all and the timer won't count down, you'll need to order and replace the lid switch assembly which is part numberNNN-NN-NNNN