Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

I have a Maytag Bravos washer. I set it to clean. Timer said

I have a Maytag Bravos washer. I set it to clean. Timer said 60 mins. Went to 57 mins then to 1 min. Said it was on spin . It was not spinning.
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

So the only thing that can cause this particular issue is the control board itself. There isn't a way to reset the control board other than to try and unplug the washer for 60 seconds to see if the electronics will reset. If that doesn't reset the issue and the cleaning cycle still acts up, the control board itself would need to be ordered and replaced. The part costs about $200-250 and if you needed a link to the part to order I can provide that for you if you were to give me the proper model number located on a sticker below the lid down near the hinges.

Please remember to rate my service before you leave. If you have any other questions, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond. You can continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need even after rating my service. Thank you!