Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.

Dishwasher stops after two minutes and flashes F14?

Thanks for your question. Please remember to rate my assistance when we're done. Please talk with me first before rating negatively.

The F14 code is a water intake failure code. How much water is in the unit? Does it fill to the filter lever? Above it or mot even to it?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I don't think it is filling at all?

Ok if it is not filling at all you may have a defective water intake valve or possibly a bad water heater level switch. If the water level switch goes bad on the heater it will do the same thing as it is a safety device. This is a major under taking unless you are really mechanically inclined as this unit is difficult to work on. You have to take the entire unit out and remove the bottom to get at the water heater switch and it is pretty much a job even to do the water intake on this unit. I am not sure what you would like to do as I do not know your skill level, Let me know. Thanks