Mike, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing appliances for 25 years, I run my own appliance repair business.

frigidaire refrigerator gallery just died, no lights no nothing,

frigidaire refrigerator gallery just died, no lights no nothing, is there a reset button or can a refrigerator just die?
Hello my name isXXXXX will be assisting you with this problem today. Thanks for trusting us to help you with this appliance question.

The first thing to do is check none of the breakers have popped, If the breakers are good run a extension cord to another circuit (another room) then plug the unit in, it is common for a refrigerator to be on a bad receptacle. If neither of these things help get back to me and we will continue :)

I would like to earn your highest rating, if you are not totally satisfied with my answer please reply with any further questions you may have.

If I have answered your questions to your satisfaction please feel free to come back at any time after rating me "Excellent service" for additional questions you may have at no further charge :)

Sometimes I will have to give bad news, Please try to find it in yourself to rate me for the service not the bad news.

If you would like to request me personally for future appliance questions click here HERE and bookmark this page.