Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!

Model KUDE40FXSS5, There is a 1-2" straight black rubber fitting

Model KUDE40FXSS5, There is a 1-2" straight black rubber fitting that connects from the pump motor to the underside of the dishwasher (Not the curved fill hose). I have been online and to sears parts outlet and we cannot find this part. Do I have to buy the entire pump motor?
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to helping you! That part is part of the sump assembly and is not available separately. The picture below shows it in that assembly. The assembly is available below. You may have some luck getting that same size hose at an auto parts store....just a thought. Probably about $195 cheaper, too!

Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help!

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year! They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

1 of 2

Please remember to leave positive feedback before you leave. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thanks. You have been the first person that has been able to answer this.