Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

I have a Whirlpool washer model #LSL9345EQ0 I started a load

I have a Whirlpool washer model #LSL9345EQ0 I started a load of laundry and it just stopped filling mid cycle
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

Is the washer still agitating or spinning and draining if you turn the timer knob to wash/spin? Or does the unit appear to be 100% dead at this point?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

It will do everything else if I manually turn the knob. I drained the water that was in it and now no water will go to the machine

OK so just to be 100% clear---the washer is agitating without any water inside?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Correct

OK I just wanted to make sure because there is only one thing that will cause that effect. Something is going on with your pressure switch inside the control panel. Inside the control panel is a pressure switch that controls the water level and tells the washer when to agitate. This is the only part in the control panel with a small rubber hose connected to it. You'll want to remove the control panel and disconnect the small rubber hose. Blow through the hose to make sure it's clear and then reconnect the hose to the pressure switch. Try again and if it still doesn't work, then you'll need to order and replace the pressure switch. Below is a link to the pressure switch you'd need to order and replace for your model.

CLICK HERE for pressure switch

To get inside the control panel, look at the front of the control panel in the front right and left corners. There are 2 philips screws that you unscrew and then the control panel will slide forward and then hinge up and backwards to get inside.

Please remember to rate my service before you leave. If you have any other questions, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond. You can continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need even after rating my service. Thank you!

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

would it be the pressure switch even if before blowing the line it wouldn't fill with any water at all not even a drop

Aye, you definitely have a pressure switch. You can also try unplugging the washer and plugging and sucking on the pressure switch itself and sometimes that will get it to reset. But other than that, it's time to replace the pressure switch.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

It only agitates if I manually turn the knob and it won't fill with even a drop of water now could it still be the hose and pressure switch?