Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

I have a Frigidaire stove that isnt holding temperature and

I have a Frigidaire stove that isn't holding temperature and I am told I need a new dial control that is the thermostat and the thermocouple. I believe it is all one unit.

They are telling me it is discontinued and I need a new stove. can you tell me the part number and any ideas where i can find a part that would work.

Stove is an electric Frigidaire Model # XXXXX

Thank you,
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

So what you have been told is correct. You need part numberNNN-NN-NNNNand it has been discontinued. There is no alternate number listed that you can use but below are two phone numbers you can call that deal with obsolete appliance parts. If anyone has the part, they would be able to get ahold of it. Other than that, you would just have to be fortunate enough to find the part on Ebay or something like that.

Please remember to rate my service before you leave. If you have any other questions, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond. You can continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need even after rating my service. Thank you!