Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

hi i have a tfa2092 refrig.and i bring dis to my house from

hi i have a tfa2092 refrig.and i bring dis to my house from a the lady was running good now hir its turn the compressor on and off on and off
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

So most likely you have a fairly big problem I just wanted to say to start with and I wish I could change the circumstances, but it is what it is. The compressor turning off and on usually means that refrigeration oil got pushed around during the move and is now creating a restriction which causes the compressor to overload. It will turn off for a few minutes and then try again over and over.  Now this issue can actually be caused by the overload relay or a restriction in the compressor so you'll want to make sure the overload relay wasn't damaged when moving the unit. Pull the refrigerator forward and unplug the refrigerator.  Remove the lower back access panel and locate your large black round compressor.  There is a small plastic box attached to the side of the compressor with several wires going into it.  This is your overload relay.  Pull the overload relay off the compressor and shake it.  If it rattles, then it needs to be replaced.  If it doesn't rattle, then you likely have a bad compressor and you'll need to call a technician in order to replace the compressor.

Please remember to rate my service before you leave. If you have any other questions, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond. You can continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need even after rating my service. Thank you!

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

hi its rattle dis ralay who i can buy dis?

If you have a Sears Parts and Service Center near you, you can pick one up at this place. If not, then you can order one at or, but you'll need the full correct model which is located on a sticker near the ceiling of the refrigerator or down near the bottom hinge of the refrigerator door somewhere.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

thanks for the help i hope dis iss only the problem wy brogen dis??i transport dis only to my house and have wate 24h bevor i plug in agen .its dis regular?

So this particular problem isn't really that common from moving the refrigerator, but if there is a problem that is going to happen, usually the vibration of moving the refrigerator is going to cause the issue.