Mike, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing appliances for 25 years, I run my own appliance repair business.

Kenmore Elite Model Number 665.13753K602. Will not advance

Kenmore Elite Model Number 665.13753K602. Will not advance beyond wash cycle. Continuous running on any wash setting, likely forever if I let it. Water heater temp. set at 120F.
Hello my name isXXXXX will be assisting you with this problem today. Thanks for trusting us to help you with this appliance question.

Can you give me a moment to look up that model number please.
Thanks Gary, So to clarify the machine stays in the wash cycle never completing the cycle, it just washes on and on?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Ok basically what your problem is here is the turbidity sensor, this basically checks to see how dirty the water is, if it see's the water as still dirty then it will continue to add more time to the wash cycle, Below I have included a link where you can purchase the part, also there is a video on the page showing how to do the repair. Unfortunately I have checked many suppliers and this is a back order part, will take around 10 days for it to be delivered.

Click here to order the replacement part

I would like to earn your highest rating, if you are not totally satisfied with my answer please reply with any further questions you may have.

If I have answered your questions to your satisfaction please feel free to come back at any time after rating me "Excellent service" for additional questions you may have at no further charge :)

Sometimes I will have to give bad news, Please try to find it in yourself to rate me for the service not the bad news.

If you would like to request me personally for future appliance questions click here HERE and bookmark this page.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Recommended sensor was ordered, installed, fixed the issue.....we are done until the next appliance breaks down.

Ok Great!