Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

Maytag washer Mod MHW6000XW2 Ser C13150698 has error code F06

Maytag washer Mod MHW6000XW2 Ser C13150698 has error code F06 E02 which is
communiction from UI to CCU. The locks and will not unlock but if it is opened manually
it stays unlock but says the door is locked.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to helping you! The first thing to look at is the wiring, the most common cause for communication errors. Unplug the machine and remove each connector and replace it back in place on the boards. Does anything change?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I checked the cables they all show good, changed ccu

Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Did you actually remove the cables from each of the boards and replace them? Often times, the connectors have just enough resistance to keep the signals from getting through.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I did on the CCU and UI when I checked the cable between UI and CCU

and ohmed from CCU to components

Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Okay, so if the harness cables test okay and the CCU has been replaced, that leaves the UI as the only other part that could cause that issue. The UI Assembly is available below.

Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help!

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year! They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

Interface Assembly <----- CLICK HERE FOR THE CORRECT PART FOR YOUR MODEL

Please remember to leave positive feedback before you leave. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

my suppliers are alot cheaper and I can get it the next day,so I will

try the interface and get back to you

Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
I understand, thank you!
Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience: Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!