Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!

Hi I have a Model #WM2450HRA LG WASHING MACHINE, when I touch

Hi I have a Model #WM2450HRA LG WASHING MACHINE, when I touch the start button it has no lights on the front panel and I hear a beeping sound from the pcb board. I looked at the pc board and there is a flashing red light led on the board. I thought it might of been the front control board, but I replaced that and same problem. Before I spend any more money replacing parts I thought I better ask the PROS. I appreciate any help thanks
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to helping you! Is it number F110 in the picture below you replaced?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Kelly, yes F110 I already replaced

Thank you. If you manually spin the tub fast, does the control panel light up or make any noise?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

no lights or noise, just the beep from the rear pcb

Thank you. I believe the main control is faulty. Since the machine will not allow us to initiate diagnostics, there is a chance it could be something else, but it is highly unlikely. I have posted a link to the part from a company that will allow returns on installed parts with no penalties, so I would highly recommend you order it there to remove any risk. That part is shown as number A450 in the diagram and is available below.

Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help!

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year! They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

Please remember to leave positive feedback before you leave. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

thanks for the link but they are out of stock till oct 15 and with 4 people in the house i need this thing fixed asap. what else could it be and I'll order it also just in case so I can get this thing up and running

I don't think it could be anything else with the symptoms you are having. If they are out of stock, Sears shows it as available but considerably more expensive. That link is below, though.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

when I replace the rear board is there a start up sequence or is it just plug and play

No, just make sure the machine is unplugged and touch the cabinet several times when you handle the board to discharge any static electricity (before you unplug it).