Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

I have a Bosch dishwasher with the serial number SHE4AP06UC/06.

I have a Bosch dishwasher with the serial number SHE4AP06UC/06. It was in a lightning storm and the storm killed my washer, dishwasher, internet, and one of my ac units. I got everything fixed but the dishwasher. I called Bosch it's out of warranty, and they walked me through the reset that did not fix. They then told me it was the control module behind the buttons on the front of the dishwasher, paid sixty bucks for that it didn't fix. The issue that I'm having is when you turn the dishwasher on, you hear a click, and the power scrub light starts flashing slowly. You can press every button and they work to turn on certain cycles and switch between different options but you press start and the dishwasher does nothing.
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

Unfortunately the person you spoke with was incorrect. You do have a bad control board, but the wrong one was replaced. You need the main control board located under the tub on the right side of the dishwasher so you'd need to pull the dishwasher out to access this part. Below is a link to the control board you'd need to order for your model.

CLICK HERE for control board

Please remember to rate my service before you leave. If you have any other questions, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond. You can continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need even after rating my service. Thank you!