Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!

I have a GE monogram fridge with freezer on the bottom. We

I have a GE monogram fridge with freezer on the bottom. We were icing up inside so we replaced the gasket. However the drawer itself does not seem to close square/flush to the refrigerator. Have you heard of this issue before and if so, what is the fix?
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to helping you! Does it seem to not seal well on the sides or where exactly? Does the drawer slide easily in and out, even though it does not seal?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Does not seam well at the top of the drawer. Seems like the drawer has "dropped" and is sagging. Then seal does not work as drawer is pulling down. Do sliding bars have to be replaced?. Slides well.
Thank you and good morning! Have you noticed any shavings or "dust" around or below the slides? If you lift up on the door, will it seal well?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
No dust or shavings that I have seen. Just had new seal put on so it should. I have duct taped it shut for now to ensure not wasting energy. M
If you lift up on the door, does it seal tight? Does the door seal seem to be slightly below the sealing surface unless lifted? Any visible issues with the mounts on parts 5245 & 5308 shown below?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
No visible
Okay, and how about the lifting of the door? Does it seal when the door is lifted? Is there play in the up and down movement of the door and tracks?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Seals better and yes there is lots of play up and down.
Okay, thank you so much! I believe the glides have worn and are sagging and will need to be replaced. They are available below.

Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help!

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year! They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

Please remember to leave positive feedback before you leave. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!