Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

I have a LG stove... Controls are frozen, and the control panel

I have a LG stove... Controls are frozen, and the control panel appears to be showing the number '6'. What's the problem?
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

If the unit is just showing a number "6" then it sounds like your display panel maybe confused. Try to unplug the oven for 60 seconds to see if the electronics will reset. If that doesn't work, let me know what is showing on the display and can you give me your model number so I can see if there is another way to reset your control panel?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
That seemed to do it... Easy $50 you made tonight?
Awesome. I'm very glad it was so simple. I wish I made that much, but alas that is not how we are paid. Either way, if you need anything else please let me know and I'm here to help in any way I can.