Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!

I have a whirlpool electric cooktop that was installed in 2006.

Customer Question

I have a whirlpool electric cooktop that was installed in 2006. I cannot find the model number, which I need to get it repaired. It is a flat-top, black four-burner unit with a bridge between the two right burners and a simmer option on the large rear right-hand burner.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 3 years ago.
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is Kelly and I look forward to helping you! The model number is on the bottom of the cooktop. You will need to get into the cabinet under the unit to read it. Let me know what you find and we can talk about the trouble you are having with it.
Expert:  Kelly replied 3 years ago.
The model number is on a small paper tag, please let me know if I may help with the repair.

Please remember to leave positive feedback before you leave. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!