Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!

The washer will not start, no lights come on on control panel.

The washer will not start, no lights come on on control panel. I have 120 going into the back of the Interface Board but nothing is happening. The last time the washer was used, it work OK--we bought new about 5 years ago.
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to helping you! May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Unplug it for at least 10 minutes then plug it back in, if you have not done so already. Any difference?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I have done that. We have not had any trouble with this machine since we bought it.

Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX to make sure we started at the front! There is a J14 plug on the board with a black and white wire in the connector. Do you read 120 VAC between those two wires?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Okay, if you have voltage there, the main control is faulty. The correct one for your machine is pictured and available below.

Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help!

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year! They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

Please remember to leave positive feedback before you leave. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!