Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

I have a Magic Chef stove (model 8114P471-60). The oven knob

Customer Question

I have a Magic Chef stove (model 8114P471-60). The oven knob is broken and I was hoping to find a replacement one. Do you have a replacement knob or know if another model's knob could replace it?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 3 years ago.

Tyler Z. :

Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

Tyler Z. :

So that model you have listed is definitely not correct. Is there a way you can try to look for the model again please? The model should be located on a sticker around the frame of the oven and can be seen if you open the door or remove the drawer below the door if there is one. Also, how old is this stove approximately?

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 3 years ago.
I'm just following up to see how your appliance is doing since I haven't heard back from you and this question is still open. Is there anything else that I can help you with today?