Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

My bosch dryer just stopped and the reason code is FO3--It

My bosch dryer just stopped and the reason code is FO3--It is an AXXIS model.
What could be wrong?
Thank you very much.---Linn Carleton @[email protected]
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

Is this a condensation dryer or "ventless" dryer?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

No vents

OK that is what I thought. This F03 error means that your condensation isn't draining properly for some reason. You'll want to pull the dryer forward first and disconnect the drain hose from the back of the dryer and blow through it to make sure it's clear. Then re-connect it to the back of the dryer and blow through it so that you can blow all the way into the drain pan to make sure it's clear. Try the dryer again and if it still won't work, then you need to replace the condensation pump in the back of your dryer because it think that the condensation isn't able to drain out unfortunately.

Please remember to rate my service before you leave. If you have any other questions, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond. You can continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need even after rating my service. Thank you!