Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

Haier dehumidifier model # XXXXX doesnt take water out of

Haier dehumidifier model # XXXXX doesn't take water out of the basement anymore. Motor and fan run but moisture not collected in the bucket like before.Cleaned the filter which was very dirty, but still doesn't work.

Stan
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to helping you! Can you hear the compressor running?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Not sure.

Can you start it and see if you hear more than the fan come on?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

No

I have the control board out. There are 2 black cube/boxes

next to each other, equal in size on the board and the left one is charred/burnt. Does this help?

Yes, the burnt one is the one that runs the compressor. That is why the compressor is not running and no water is being collected. That board will need to be replaced. The correct one for your model is pictured and available below. Nice work!

Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help!

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year! They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

Control <----- CLICK HERE FOR THE CORRECT PART FOR YOUR MODEL.

Please remember to leave positive feedback before you leave. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!