Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

When using my Whirlpool Duet washer in normal mode the water

When using my Whirlpool Duet washer in normal mode the water will not get hot. But it does in other modes??
Hello,My name is XXXXX XXXXX be helping you today. can you get us the model number ?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes, it is WFW9750WW02

okay when you say it wont get hot (the water) do you mean hot water wont come in at the beginning or the water wont heat after during the wash cycle ?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

The water at the beginning won't get hot, and it is only in the normal cycle.

Okay the only thing that can cause that is the control board. If it works in other cycles we can eliminate the water valve, the control board is number 12 , you can order it at this link. Control board
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you! The link doesn't work to order the part... are they difficult to install?

its not very difficult to install, just remove the top of the machine to access it and it just plugs in, heres another link. 200?keySuffixId=&pathTaken=partSearch&pathRender=modelComponent&documentCompId=W1104197&diagramPageId=00003&productTypeId=&searchModelNumber=WFW9750WW02&subCompDesc=Control%20panel%20parts&brandDesc=WHIRLPOOL&modelDesc=AUTOMATIC WASHER&blt=11&shdMod=WFW9750WW02&keyId=12 you may need to copy and paste that to your URL.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Great, thank you!

your welcome, please remember to rate me 3 or above so I get credit for assisting you, have a great night, thanks, Bryan