Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!

why when I request oven preheat 100 comes on my display and

why when I request oven preheat 100 comes on my display and last a feww seconds then turns off
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to helping you! Does the display shut totally off or go back to displaying the time?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

shuts off totally

Okay, and what happens if you select broil instead of bake?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

did not try

Okay, are you able to real quick?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

hi broil, preheat then goes off

Thank you. The oven control is faulty. However, that part is no longer available. So, you have two choices. Replace the range or send the control in for repair. The company below is very reasonable and has a short turn around time on repairs. If you need help removing the control, please let me know and I can get you instructions.

Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help!

Please remember to leave positive feedback before you leave. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you for verifying my suspected problem and furnishing the needed info for repair. Thank you again for your expert advice. N.T.

You are very welcome. Have a great day! Please know we are here if the need should arise again!