Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance
problem. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to helping you! The error details are below. This is usually caused by a connection issue between the main control and motor control. If all connections are found to be good, usually the motor is the culprit. Let me know what you find.
DRIVE MOTOR TACHOMETER ERROR
If the control is unable to properly detect motor speed, the machine shuts down. If a failure occurs during high-speed spin, the door unlocks after 3 minutes.
1. Verify the shipping system including shipping bolts, spacers
and cables are removed.
2. Unplug washer or disconnect power.
3. Check wire harness connections between the drive motor
and the Motor Control Unit (MCU), and between the MCU
and the Central Control Unit (CCU).
4. Plug in washer or reconnect power.
5. Check the MCU by looking for operations of the drive motor.
6. Check the drive motor for powered rotations