Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

WFW8300SW02 IS CODING F-25 CAN U TELL ME WHAT THIS ERROR CODE

Customer Question

WFW8300SW02 IS CODING F-25
CAN U TELL ME WHAT THIS ERROR CODE MEANS?
THANKS
DP
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to helping you! The error details are below. This is usually caused by a connection issue between the main control and motor control. If all connections are found to be good, usually the motor is the culprit. Let me know what you find.

DRIVE MOTOR TACHOMETER ERROR

If the control is unable to properly detect motor speed, the machine shuts down. If a failure occurs during high-speed spin, the door unlocks after 3 minutes.

Possible Causes/Procedure
1. Verify the shipping system including shipping bolts, spacers
and cables are removed.

2. Unplug washer or disconnect power.

3. Check wire harness connections between the drive motor
and the Motor Control Unit (MCU), and between the MCU
and the Central Control Unit (CCU).

4. Plug in washer or reconnect power.

5. Check the MCU by looking for operations of the drive motor.

6. Check the drive motor for powered rotations
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
I am not sure why you rated poorly without even a response. The information above is exact and I am here if you have more questions.
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
I see this question is still open. May I help with additional information?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The washer usually finishes the quick wash without error but will error out after 5 min in normal or heavy duty cycle. How could this be related it motor rotation?
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
The error is very specific in that the control cannot tell what the motor is doing. It may be due to a programming issue with the main control, it may be a connection issue. Did you do as suggested with the connections?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes I had checked the the connectons before trying just answer. And had stated so thats why your first answer seems so ambiguous and frustrating.
If the motor is bad should it be pulling high amps at times?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes I tried that before contacting just answer. Thats why your 1st answer was so frustrating.
If the motor is bad would it pull high amps at some point? What would be too high?
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
I do not think the motor is bad. I believe the main CCU is faulty.
Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience: Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I replaced ccu with a reman it still does exactly the same thing. Any more ideas?
DP
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
The other motor control may be faulty. If it still is coding out, that would be the next step if you are absolutely certain the connections are good.

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year! They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

Motor Control <----- CLICK HERE FOR THE CORRECT PART FOR YOUR MODEL

Attachments are only available to registered users.

Register Here

Register Here

Register Here
View Full Image

Register Here