Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

Maytag washer w aill not start.Only the Control lock light

Maytag washer w aill not start.Only the Control lock light is lite. Other lights will not
activate.
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

So the number you have given is for a dryer, do you happen to have the model number for the washer that is having the problem by chance? It should be located on a sticker just inside the door way.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

MHW6000AWD

Perfect, thank you. So there should be a control lock button in the bottom right corner of the control panel below the cycle signal button. You should just need to press and hold this button for 5 seconds to remove the control lock. Now if that doesn't work, unplug the washer for 60 seconds to see if the electronics will reset and then try again. If it still won't reset, that interface control would need to be replaced I'm afraid to say, and that interface control is about $225 or so.

Please remember to rate my service before you leave. If you have any other questions, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond. You can continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need even after rating my service. Thank you!

I'm just following up to see how your appliance is doing since I haven't heard back from you and this question is still open. Is there anything else that I can help you with today?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hello Tyler, The information you gave me was right. My computer gave me a problem

and I did not receive your answer until Thur, 3 Oct. . I receivd the same information

.locally and it worked when I pressed the control lock for 3 secondsl.

Thanks, XXXXX

Awesome. Well I'm very glad you got it all working again one way or another!