Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

maytag refrigerator M#MFI2568AEB i INSTALLED A NEW CONTROL

maytag refrigerator M#MFI2568AEB i INSTALLED A NEW CONTROL BOARD and it will let me set the code help
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to helping you! May I please have the serial number from your refrigerator and also the part number of the board you purchased?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

S#NNN-NN-NNNN Board Part XXXXXXXXX /p>

I am sorry, the part number of the board did not come through. Can you please leave spaces between the numbers and post it again?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Board Part # XXXXX 2 9 2 0 7 1 0

Thank you. That board is not the correct part number for your model and serial number. If you look up your model number, you will find three options, listed below. The number at the end of each model is the series number, based on the first two digits of your serial number. So, yours would be the MFI2568AEB12, which calls for the board at the link below.

Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help!

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year! They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

Control Board <----- CLICK HERE FOR THE CORRECT PART FOR YOUR MODEL

MFI2568AEB (REF - BOTTOM MOUNTS)
> MFI2568AEB12 (REFRIGERATOR
> MFI2568AEB13