Mike, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing appliances for 25 years, I run my own appliance repair business.

New ge dryer gtdx180edww wont heat. Is their a reset switch

New ge dryer gtdx180edww won't heat. Is their a reset switch on the heater element.
Hello my name isXXXXX will be assisting you with this problem today. Thanks for trusting us to help you with this appliance question.

Unfortunately there is not a reset, The dryer is running as it should but you are not getting any heat?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Correct. Its brand new and under warranty. I am hoping I could try a quick fic rather than deal with sears

When you open the door does the light come on?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Ok sounds to me like one of the safety thermostats may have blow, this will sometimes happen when there is a electrical surge. If the machine is under warranty then you should call to have the machine fixed under the warranty :(

I would like to earn your highest rating, Please reply If you have any other questions or need further assistance.

If I have answered your questions to your satisfaction, please don't forget to rate me before you leave.

It was my pleasure helping you today. Feel free to get back to me here at any time if you have additional questions at no further charge. Sometimes I will have to give bad news, Please try to find it in yourself to rate me for the service not the bad news.

Please also remember if you have future questions regarding a faulty appliance, You can request me personally to assist you with the problem :)