Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!

I have a Whynter model EJH 1028 that works fine on the right

I have a Whynter model EJH 1028 that works fine on the right side but the left won't cool below 82 degrees. I've blown and vaccuumed dust where I could to no avail. The unit's only about a year old. What can be done?

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to helping you! The side that is not working likely has a faulty electronic thermoelectric board. Can you see any visible marks on the board or smell anything that smells burnt?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Can you tell me if the thermoelectric board is a replacable part on this unit? Appx. cost of the replacement board? Didn't want to 'crack' it open until i had a direction.

I cannot find a listing for that part, which is not surprising. Typically, those parts are not made available because replacement cost often times exceeds the cost of the cooler. You may call the manufacturer, sometimes they will send you one for nothing or at least tell you if it is available.