Chas, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Maytag, Whirlpool, GE & Kenmore Factory Trained Service Tech

Maytag DW no power to control board?

Maytag DW no power to control board?

Hello from our service,

My name is Chas, I am so happy to help you today.
Before we get started, I would like to help us get on the same page so that our interaction will go smoothly.
I might give you an answer immediately, or ask you a question. Either way, we are likely to be in a question and answer format, so you will need to click reply to expert if:
a. You want to add detail.
b. Your question was not fully answered.
c. You want to ask further questions.

I would like to say that we are also on the honors system. I in good faith am going to do my utmost to ensure your satisfaction.

You are reading 120 volts to the board with the latch locked closed?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes and to the board.

Have you checked the keypad with an ohm meter?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

No, ohm across what?

These are the readings you should get..

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I'll try that but, it will be tuesday before I can get back to you. If any are bad replace mambrane?

Yes, replace the membrane if any are bad, you can order the replacement by clicking on the blue link below

Click here for the correct part for your unit.

Repair Clinic offers a 365 day no question ask return policy, so if the repair does not work you can return the part to them for a full refund, yes this even includes electronic parts that many other part suppliers will not allow to be returned.

All I ask of you is to please rate me with one of the top 3 ratings. If there is anything else I can help you with today just let me know. You can continue asking questions for as long as you like even after you rate me. If you are done and rate a 1 or 2 s please consider replying and telling me what more I can do or what more you would have liked that was within my power so that I possibly give you that information or help me improve my customer satisfaction rating. . .

Bonuses are welcome if I have helped you a lot, however they are not mandatory

I noticed that your question is still open, is there anything else I can do for you on your problem?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I'm waiting for customer to return.