Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

kenmore 911.41069690 locked door flashing. Door lock is sticking

kenmore 911.41069690 locked door flashing. Door lock is sticking out but not in the locked position. when I try to start the oven, the display says "door" and nothing happens.
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to helping you! On the door lock assembly pictured below, there are two small switched. Those switches are actuated by a small plastic cam on the lock motor. Either the cam is out of place or one of the switches is bad. The switches and lock motor are sold as one unit, riveted together and not available individually. That assembly will need to be replaced and is available below.

Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help!

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year! They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

Door Lock Assembly <----- CLICK HERE FOR THE CORRECT PART FOR YOUR MODEL

Please remember to leave positive feedback before you leave. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!